6564 Thermo-Electric Actuator (24v / 3w)
The thermo-electric actuator, coupled with zone valves and distribution manifolds for radiant panel systems and radiators, allows automatic shut-off of the medium under the control of a room thermostat or of another electrical switch.
The 6563 series thermo-electric actuator is equipped with a control knob for manual opening, valve opening/closing indicator and a device for returning to automatic operation from the manual position when the electric supply is restored.
It also has a low power consumption version that is ideal during the start-up phase.
- Protective shell: self-extinguishing polycarbonate
- Colour: (code 656302/04/44) white RAL 9010 / (code 656312/14/54) grey RAL 9002
- Normally closed
- Electric supply: 230 V (ac) - 24 V (ac) - 24 V (dc)
- Starting current: ≤ 1 A, ≤ 250 mA (656344/54)
- Running current: 230 V (ac) = 13 mA
- 24 V (ac) - 24 V (dc) = 140 mA (125 mA code 656344/54)
- Running power consumption: 3 W
- Auxiliary microswitch contact rating (code 656312): 0,8 A (230 V)
- Protection class: IP 40
- Double insulation construction: CE
- Device: type 1 action in accordance with EN 60730-1 par. 2,6
- Ambient temperature range: 0–50°C
- Operating time: opening and closing from 120 s to 180 s
- Opening time 80% (code 656344/54): 300 s
- Opening time 100%: (code 656344/54): 600 s
- Closing time: (code 656344/54): 240 s
- Aux. microswitch closing time: (code 656344/54): 300 s
- Length of supply cable: 80 cm / 31.5"